Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qual" is non-binding to the lender, it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days sellers will NOT negotiate or accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
4. I work with many local and national lenders offering a variety of products and services from the traditional loans, $0.00 down grant loans, to Jumbo loans. I am sure I can get you with the right lender to meet your financing needs.
5. In our fast paced market the best homes go under contract within minutes not days or weeks like other real estate markets. To be sure you have every chance to get these great homes you must have your financing in place before you make an offer.